Monday, September 29, 2008

 

Red State Update: Low Expectations for VP Debate

Jackie can't wait to see Sarah Palin, and Dunlap goes off on one of the classic rants of all-time. Those making appearances in today's RSU are loudmouth Yankees, Marv Albert, Cliff Clavin, Christmas Jones, Voltron, drunk clowns, talking ponies, eye lice, Charlton Heston, Spiderman, and meth addict hookers.

Whoa. Try working all of those into a single conversation. (I bet Joe Biden could, Jackie...)







I'm still on the fence about whether I will be attending the Red State Update Town Hall Meeting in Nashville next Monday night. My attendance greatly depends on my court schedule for Tuesday morning, which I am attempting to thin out with the District Attorney.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?