Tuesday, January 22, 2008

 

Why Fred Must Stay In the Race

I'm not one to openly gush about ads because they rarely say much. This one is different. This one really tugged at the heartstrings. It inspires me to work for Fred, and I'm certainly not the only one out there.

Isn't that what we need? Someone who inspires us? None of the Democrats are inspiring. I've said before that if John McCain inspires you, it probably says more about you than it does about McCain. The guy couldn't inspire me to get off the sofa. Romney, Huckabee, Paul, Giuliani - these guys have no shot at inspiring me to do anything but look away from our government.

This ad sums up what Fred means to this race. It shows the lies, the deceit, the scandal, and the duplicity of the other Republican candidates. It shows that America's future as the light of the free world is what is at stake here, the freedoms of your children and mine. As of this morning, there is only one conservative running for President of the United States.

I really hope that Fred sees it this morning before any decisions are made.



Hat Tip: Tennesseans for Thompson.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?