Thursday, December 20, 2007

 

Huck for Sale

One of the primary problems that I have had with Mike Huckabee is that he can be bought and sold. I came to that conclusion after speaking with many conservatives that I know and trust who lived under the Huckabee Administration (a few of whom knew Mike before he ran for governor).

Well, I was reading the Jonathan Martin article (see post below) on Fred Thompson when I happened upon a link to one of the political forums about Mike Huckabee's appointments while governor of Arkansas.

Wow.

It seems that Kenneth Vogel is putting together the evidence through public records requests that shows Huckabee's price tag. I had heard from those who lived it how Huckabee made completely inappropriate appointments in exchange for money and power. Nice to see someone doing some digging to back up those statements.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?