Thursday, December 20, 2007

 

Fred Needs Funds

With the sleaze coming out of Politico.com lately (mostly from shill Roger Simon), I haven't made a habit of reading their junk. However, I have worked with Jonathan Martin before, so I make an exception for his pieces.

When Jonathan says that Fred is having trouble with money and time, I believe him. Read his piece, and then hit the Fred08 donation button in the left sidebar. After reading Jonathan's article, that is exactly what I did.



I figure it's an investment for my son's 2008. After all, I don't want him to sense that I am uncomfortable supporting an independent/third-party candidate against the Republican nominee in Giuliani, Romney, McCain, or Huckabee.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?