Thursday, August 30, 2007

 

Is Mitt Romney a Homosexualist?

I am linking to this column by Alan Stang for future reference. Yes, there are a few tidbits of knowledge contained within it, particularly with reference to the connections between Mitt Romney and the Log Cabin Republicans, as well as Romney's anti-Boy Scout stance.

However, the real reason that I am linking to this column is as a counterpoint to my own writings. The next time that a Tennessee Republican refers to me as "mean-spirited" or "over the top," I am going to refer back to Stang's column as a frame of reference.

MORE: As for my view of the whole Senator Larry Craig debacle, it can pretty much be summed up in Dale Carpenter's piece over on Volokh.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?