Saturday, June 02, 2007

 

Heading West

It's off to the Tennessee Republican Party's Annual Statesmen's Dinner tonight. I hope to have a post up Sunday sometime about the event (and after I get some sleep from a long day of house hunting, driving, and politics).

In the meantime, I highly recommend this piece by Robert Novak. That Fred has won over Bob as the real deal alternative to Rudy McRomney is beyond my expectations (and I have high ones for my former boss, whom I have often gushed about to those who have asked).

I expect a good speech from Mitt Romney tonight in Nashville, but there's no doubt in my mind that the real deal in the run for the White House will be outside of the Volunteer State on this particular evening.

(Hat Tip: Patrick Poole, via e-mail, on the Novak piece)

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?