Thursday, May 03, 2007

 

Work and Family Before Politics

I received a few calls at the office yesterday regarding yesterday's screed over Knox County politics, one of which was from County Commissioner Lumpy Lambert. Due to court demands and my goal of eating dinner before 9:00 P.M. at least once per week (which was spent at Kingston Alley, by the way, and was a nice change of pace for the VOLConWife and me), I haven't been able to return Lumpy's call.

From the sounds of message, he may have been misquoted or not fully quoted in the Knoxville News-Sentinel story. I've been a victim of this many times, so that could be entirely possible. If I am able to talk to Lumpy today, I will give the full rundown here.

Another reader e-mailed and asked (paraphrasing here) if I was an idiot for attacking all of the local political power in Knox County (Mike Ragsdale, Scott Moore, Paul Pinkston, Tim Hutchison) only a couple of days before the Knox County Lincoln Day. My answer to that reader is that the timing is never wrong when fighting against government tyranny. I will address the problems at the Lincoln Day with those folks if the opportunity presents itself. All my post did was put them on notice.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?