Monday, April 02, 2007

 

Fred Thompson - All Day, Every Day



People who know me will take this to heart, because I don't like to get behind phantom candidacies and the like.

After speaking with several people close to the situation, I am convinced that Tennessee's own, Fred Thompson, will be a candidate for President of the United States.

I expect that we will hear something official within the next 5 weeks.

You can mark me down, along with Bill Frist, Zach Wamp, David Davis, Lamar Alexander, and the long list of other Tennesseans who believe that Fred will rejoin the fray for 2008.

I've gone so far as to order bumper stickers from grassrootsvoter.com. Again, those who know me will see this as a level of my confidence that Fred will be a candidate.

I was wrong. A.C. at Volunteer Voters, Mike Silence - several of us were wrong. While several of us wanted Fred in (well, not A.C., who OD'd on Abramson Hater-aid), so many of us didn't think it would come to fruition. After all I have heard over the past week, I'm glad to say that I was wrong.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Fred is stirring up a lot of excitement. College students are beginning the drum beat "Draft Fred". One of the college sites is pretty good: Http://www.anotherRonaldReagan.com.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?