Friday, June 17, 2005

 

Saturday night in Nashville - The 2005 Statesmen's Dinner

As I posted in this space a few days ago, the 2005 Statesmen's Dinner is set for Saturday night in Nashville. My plans have changed, and I will be attending the events (a special "thank you" to all of those who have helped make this possible), including the receptions the 2006 Senate candidates are hosting after the dinner. I plan to post my experiences - God willing, with pictures - Sunday morning. I would liveblog the event, but a) I don't have the equipment to do such on little notice and b) I don't want to drive the VOLConWife (just doesn't have the same ring as "InstaWife," now does it?) crazy, as she will be accompanying me to help out at the GOP event.

By the way, whether you are attending the Statesmen's Dinner or not, Ed Bryant has invited everyone to Presidential Room A at the Opryland Hotel after the dinner (around 8:30 P.M.) for dessert, coffee, and a chance to talk with him and his lovely wife Cyndi. If you live in Nashville and don't like to pass up free desserts, stop on by.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?