Tuesday, June 02, 2009

 

Huddleston Expansion



I had a big announcement set for the weekend, but I regrettably did not post it on VOLCon. As many of my friends can attest, I have been alternating between this blog and Facebook. Sometimes I forget to cross-post material. Heck, often I forget, and that's probably going to get worse before it gets better.

In any case, as has been mentioned on Facebook and was announced publicly by our dear friend Robin Smith in her farewell address Saturday, Angela and I are expecting our second child. This is a very recent development, and the tentative due date according to the magic computer is Groundhog Day, 2010.

As my friends know, Daddy can't be happier.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Rob, I am so happy for you and for Angela. If you need anything, give me a shout, and all FOUR of you are now in my prayers.
 
Quartets are good.
 
I am so happy for you guys!!!!!
 
I know I said this on Facebook too: CONGRATS!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?