Monday, March 09, 2009

 

A Few Words about the Knox County Election Administrator

My name has been floated as a possibility for the Knox County Election Administrator position. I know this, and I have spoken with several members of the Knox County GOP Caucus regarding the position.

The truth is that I am interested in the position. However, I have a tremendous amount of respect for Steve Hall, and I anticipate that if he would be a great Administrator.

I am aware that my friend, Rep. Stacey Campfield, will support Steve Hall if Steve does go through with the vetting process. That's fine with me, by the way; Stacey and Steve have helped each other with elections for many years.

I am also aware that Stacey is going to do what he has to do to get his man the position, as put forth by KNS columnist Georgiana Vines. I'm not sure if he will be successful, but that is the way to getting your man the job. Of course, if the other members of the Knox County GOP Caucus don't play along...

MORE:
KnoxViews
Post Politics (I and II)

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?