Thursday, September 18, 2008

 

Gators Trying to Make Me Miss Saturday's Game

At least, I am blaming Florida fans.

I got a call yesterday from my son's daycare, saying that he had contracted the stomach flu that was working its way through his class. I'm sure that a Gator planted it in Knoxville as a way of using biological warfare to take Vol fans out.

Within minutes of getting him to the doctor, I was puking my guts out. I have gone on a diet of Powerade and chicken noodle soup to try to recover by Friday. I have a ridiculous trial that day (over a broken Masterlock that was worth all of $3.24) and figure that if I can make it through a trial, I can make it through the game on Saturday.

I won't give those homeauxsexuals from Florida the pleasure of having me sit this game out. I will give my all for Tennessee this week.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?