Wednesday, August 27, 2008

 

My Kingdom for an Unbiased Media

Nice eyewitness account from NRO's Mark Hemmingway regarding how unbiased the morons media are towards Barrack Obama.

I'm usually not one to resort to name-calling, but my position is that the media started it. They have to believe that Americans are fools to take the garbage they spew packaged as "news" and then accept their expressions of shock and insult when we question their impartiality.

It's going to take a great deal of restraint for me not to go off on any liberal who claims that the media are being too hard on Obama. (By the way, the last time I heard this from a liberal - 3:15 this afternoon.) I appreciate helping out good, decent media sources like NRO, fellow bloggers, and the like, but I doubt I have it in me to provide too much assistance to media types as reports such as Mark's continue to leak out of Denver.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?