Thursday, August 28, 2008

 

Congratulations, Denver!

You've just hosted the Democratic National Convention? So what are you going to do next? Nope, not a trip to DisneyWorld. How about a trip to federal district court, where you will face a suit for millions of dollars for unquestionably violating the civil rights of a member of the mainstream media?!

I'm not one to defend the media on most cases, which may seem a bit odd since that used to be my gig. However, this video borders on the absurd.



All of that for taking pictures on a public sidewalk of Democratic money men and elected officials?

I hope St. Paul treats media better, otherwise my laptop might ought to stay home and I'll just write a pictureless book on dead wood.

RedState has a bunch more, as does Instapundit (here and here).

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?