Wednesday, July 09, 2008

 

This Blogger No Longer Cares about Blackburn's Press Conferences

Obviously, it's news when the NRA endorses anyone. Because I know some of the inner workings of the organization, it is especially newsworthy when they endorse in a primary.

Knowing such, I contacted the Blackburn campaign and volunteered to rework my schedule if need be to take part in the press conference yesterday to announce the endorsement. Having taken part in previous Blackburn press conferences under her previous press secretary, I thought that this would be a win-win situation. I was e-mailed and told that they would love to have me and that more details would follow.

They didn't.

Ugh. Not good campaigning, folks.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?