Tuesday, July 15, 2008

 

Obama Ashamed of America?

And, no, I'm not talking about Michelle Obama...

David Limbaugh lays out the case against Obama. Interesting argument, but I'm not so sure I'm buying it totally in Barack's case.

Michelle, of course, is another matter entirely. I was in the first wave of those that read through her Princeton dissertation (here, here, here, and here), and I came away with the unfortunate conclusion that she hated this country and everything it stood for because it was composed of multiple races and backgrounds.

She knew what she was saying when she said that she was finally proud of America now that her husband had a 50/50 chance of being named its President. It was no slip of the tongue, as she would have us believe.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?