Thursday, July 17, 2008

 

Everyone is Going Batty

If Fandango is to be believed, there are ten showings of "The Dark Knight," the new Batman movie, at 12:01 A.M. tonight between the Regal Pinnacle and Regal Riviera theaters (the two theaters that we regularly attend).

All ten showings are sold-out.

That includes the more expensive IMAX presentation at 12:01. And don't even think about the 3:00 A.M. IMAX showing - it's sold-out, too.

I have been looking forward to this movie more than any other film in the past 4 years. It would not surprise me in the least if it breaks the record for the biggest weekend opening ever. I just hope that it lives up to my expectations, which are extraordinarily high. Heck, I think it might be one of the best films of all time.

We shall see...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?