Tuesday, January 08, 2008

 

OK, so I've been tagged...

John Brown, the Appalachian Scribe, tagged seven of us after he himself was tagged by Glen Dean. Not wanting to have whatever bad might befall me if I failed to participate, I now humbly comply.

1) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven Facts About Me
1) I only attended law school so that I could open a few more doors politically, as I never planned on practicing law.
2) If I didn't live in Tennessee, I would reside in South Carolina.
3) I can claim blood relation to King John of England (yes, the bad one of Robin Hood lore) and Julius Caesar (special thanks to my grandfather for doing the legwork on that claim).
4) I was the first person to be named Executive Editor of ETSU's newspaper who had never set foot in a journalism classroom, and I was the first male to graduate from ETSU's University Honors Program.
5) My dream jobs are 1) Congressman from Tennessee's 1st District, 2) Voice of the Vols, and 3) Chief of Staff for Congressman Jimmy Duncan. (So you better watch out, Rep. David Davis, Bob Kesling, and Bob Griffitts...)
6) My son is named after three great leaders - David, the King of Israel who united the people of Israel; Davy Crockett, Tennessee Congressman and one of the Tennessee Volunteers who came to Texas' aid in 1836; and Leonidas, King of Sparta and defender of democracy at the Battle of Thermopylae.
7) I like to think of myself as "frugal," but many people probably label me "cheap." I cut coupons out of the newspaper every Sunday, and rarely do Angela and I dine out without a coupon or special of some sort.

So now I have to tag another seven people. I guess I'll choose Vance Cheek, Truman Bean, David Oatney, Sharon Cobb, Nathan Moore, Bob Krumm, and Ben Cunningham.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?