Friday, November 30, 2007

 

I Ain't Your Proxy

Updating some rather ancient plans, I will not be the VOLConWife's voting proxy at Saturday's Republican State Executive Committee meeting. 6th District Committeeman John Dance's wife will have that honor.

No, I am staying home with my extremely pregnant wife. Besides, as most of you can probably surmise, I am tending to side with this quote by the newly-retired Parkey Strader of Knox County:

"With politics like it is, I don't like it anymore. Politics is ugly now, and I don't enjoy it. I might as well get out and give someone else the chance to think about running."

Yeah, after some of the developments this year (particularly in Knox County), I can see that.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?