Tuesday, September 11, 2007

 

I Hate the Florida Gators

I'm sure there will be more to be said about Saturday's annual battle for SEC football supremacy, but you have to break down who we are playing to truly understand why we, as Tennesseans, have to beat these jort-wearin', mullet-sportin', pathetic excuses for Southerners.

Take this video, for example.



Whoa. Now that puts the "gay" in Gator.

I especially liked the part where the one guy says that the DJ has "a butt for television." I think they teach that kind of stuff at UF orientation, if you know what I mean.

There will be more on the game as the week progresses - like Florida QB Tim Tebow's recent remarks to Florida media where he believes himself superior to one Peyton Manning - but rest assured that we will not lose this game.

Labels:


Comments:
That hurt my eyes.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?