Thursday, August 16, 2007

 

Caught in a Lie

I don't know what to say. I am truly at a loss for words.

Earlier today, I published that I did nothing special regarding my birthday, that turning 31 didn't really spark any ideas of birthday celebrations at my advanced age.

Then the video hit the Internet.

I can't describe the pain and suffering that viewing this video makes me feel. The shame! Go ahead and take a look:



If I can come up with some sort of explanation for my actions, I will be sure to post them here. For now, I hide my greatly oversized head in shame...

Labels:


Comments:
Late Congratulations on your birthday to a fellow Leo.

My birthday was about three days ago. However, I refuse to post about it. Not that I am ashamed of it. Last year I had to acknowledge it because some moron bought an ad in the Farragut Press. It wasn't an immendiate family member. I can't get away with calling a family member a moron.

Congrats again.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?