Tuesday, July 17, 2007

 

Ghandi the PC Geek

I hadn't bellied up to the Buffet in a few days, so I thought I would do so this afternoon. What I found there made me spew Coke out of my nose:

Dear Norton AntiVirus,

I have recently installed updates to your products and wish to inform you that your product can kiss my ass.

And in Comments:

I got to speak with “Ghandi” too, and my conversation was basically an echo. I had to ask him to repeat everything he said because I could barely understand him. Being rather tech savvy and IT certified, this wasn’t a killer obstacle for me but was pretty frustrating. Naturally, his solution didn’t work He suggested I wait 24-hrs and try again. Fat chance.

If you've ever had to contact Norton's tech support (which is all housed out of their office overlooking the Bay of Bengal), you know this to be the truth.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?