Tuesday, June 12, 2007
For Sale By Owner
Enjoy this modern South Knoxville home with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, a front porch, and a deck for summer cookouts. Built in December of 2004, this home is only 2 ½ years old and is being sold by the original owners. Other features include:
· 1200 square feet of living space on the main floor
· 1200 square feet of unfinished basement
· Central heat & air (gas heat, electric A/C)
· Laminate flooring in the living room, kitchen, halls
· Carpet in the bedrooms and neutral colors throughout
· Low maintenance vinyl siding and accent shutters
· Refrigerator, dishwasher, range, washer & dryer, and microwave were all new at original purchase of the house
· Within walking distance of Neyland Stadium and the KAT bus line
At this asking price, this almost new home could be a great investment!
For more information, contact Rob or Angela Huddleston at:
Office: (865) 579-9177
MORE: Also, my sister has her place up for sale as she attempts to move herself and her two boys up to the Tri-Cities.
All of my contact info is already on the web, so I guess it's too late to put that horse back in the barn.
I will remove my cell number, though. I guess that's not a bad idea, because it's a bit more guarded.
Thank you, and we've already got the yard picked out. As soon as we sell the house we are currently in (and I already have multiple showings tomorrow evening), I will post photos and the new location of the Huddleston brood.