Friday, February 23, 2007

 

Heartbreaking Stories

Not to start the weekend on a down note, but don't forget to go back and read some of the stories that people are telling regarding Tennessee's broken child support system in the Comments section of a post I authored that has disappeared off of the main screen. A new one appeared there today.

A year ago, I would have thought these tails of oppression by the State to be rare. That is certainly not the case. Lives are being ruined every day by this broken system. I applaud those members of the General Assembly who have lent me their ear (particularly Representative Stacey Campfield, who mind as well be my rep since I happen to live in Joe Armstrong's gerrymandered district) on this topic. I don't see this as a partisan issue, and I hope we can fix this system within the near future.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Check Knox views for a list of my bills the left hates.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?