Wednesday, December 06, 2006

 

A tough start to the week

My apologies for not posting over the past few days. Two days of "closing down the courthouse" when I was there for the opening of the courthouse can make for tough posting conditions.

That being said, I can empathize with Michael Silence's position. I have been approached by several different blog syndicators, but I have failed to sign on with any of them because I worry about how or if this blog could continue under certain circumstances - such as the weight of one's work like Mike is experiencing or conflicts of interest surrounding employment (such as I experienced when I was working as a State employee with the TennCare debacle).

This week has been tough on blogging, as it has been everywhere. My Mom called at the crack of dawn just to make sure that I was alive. When that's happening, you know things have gotten a bit too hectic.

I think I am in court on 17 different cases this week - and that doesn't count the ones I have picked up on the fly while I was in court working on another case. It's difficult to keep up with current affairs when so much is going on.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?