Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 

More Election Analysis

The Conservatore has a good wrap-up of the elections from a 1st District perspective. I agree with him that Davis is not exactly safe in the same way that Jenkins and Quillen were safe, but it depends on the circumstances. If everyone (Roberts, Roe, Venable) jumps in against Davis in 2008, you'll see a replay of 2006 and Davis will be re-elected to a new term. However, one-on-one races might play out differently.

Nathan Moore sees one great loser in last week's elections - the Left. (On a side note, I have to feel some angst for my friend Nathan. I am lucky enough to have married a wonderful conservative. The more I read from his wife's blog entries, the more I wonder what it must be like to live with someone who sees the world from a different - in this case, more liberal - perspective than yourself. It seems strained to me - kinda like Mary Matalin and James Carville.)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?