Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 

Debate Reminder

Just a reminder that Jim Bryson and Phil Bredesen will hold a debate in Knoxville tonight at West High School. The event is supposed to start at 7:00 P.M., and I believe that WBIR and WNOX will broadcast it live for those who cannot attend.

As of this morning, I plan to be there.

Of course, no one in attendance will be allowed to wear anything that might identify them as partisan or supporting any candidate. That little slice of free speech is brought to you by the League of Women Voters. They probably don't want anyone to detract from their own insignia, which I believe is the old Hammer and Sickle from Communist Russia.

I think my main purpose in attending the debate might be to show my "appreciation" for the League of Communist Women Voters. I would like to think that a debate might break out between Bryson and Bredesen, but I'm not that optimistic after the restriction-filled GOP primary debates in Knoxville.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?