Thursday, September 21, 2006

 

A Hectic Week

My apologies for the lack of blogging this week, but life has been quite chaotic. Colds for myself and the VOLConWife have not helped issues. Neither have important court dates in Sevier and Blount County (one of which goes to hearing today).

On the bright side, I became an uncle for the second time Wednesday afternoon, when my sister gave birth to a 6 pound, 9 ounce beautiful baby boy. "Bubba," as he will be known in my house, joins two-year-old "Spike" as the focus of my influence on the next generation. If pictures are forwarded my way, I will post them here.

Back to the chaos...

Comments:
My sympathies to you and your wife as you battle the cold going around. Mom has come down with it as well. On a brighter note, congratulations on the birth of "Bubba". Please pass along my best to the happy parents and grandparents.
 
Congrats Uncle Rob and Aunt Angie. I have had the miserable cold bad last week, I am getting back to normal this week. If you'all can consider anything normal about Hornback.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?