Friday, September 15, 2006

 

Gator Grillin'

With The Undecided Philosopher and others tailgating at my house, I felt obliged to continue my tradition of preparing some actual gator for the Florida/Tennessee game.

If any of you are thinking about doing the same, the KNS staff have compiled some great recipes for fixing the reptile. I am leaning towards an actual gator grilling, which is a change since I usually end up frying the gator.

In honor of my fellow Chicago Bear fan, The Undecided Philosopher, I have also commandeered some wonderful cheese bratwursts and maple sausages.

Just a typical Vol tailgate, with enough food for the entire Vol Navy.

Comments:
Amen my brother...let the tailgate begin. And let us hope yours is not the only Gator getting grilled on Saturday night...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?