Tuesday, July 25, 2006

 

South Knox Candidate Reception

I received the following from a member of the South Knoxville Republican Club:

You are invited to a reception in support of:

Frank Nicely, Candidate for the Tennessee Legislature
Larry Clark, Candidate for Knox County Commission
Paul Pinkston, Candidate for Knox County Commission
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
5:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M.
Howard Pinkston/Bonny Kate Library
Hosted by your neighbors in the South Knox Community.
For more details, call 577-4802.
***
I plan on attending this reception, as you will never meet a nicer group of Republican candidates than Nicely, Clark, and Pinkston. The VOLConWife has a prior political engagement, but I do plan on attending. For a map to the reception, click here.

Comments:
I hope you represented the VolCon wife and you had better have gotten some votes for her.

I was in the Eighth District (my roots, in the words of the Demo candidate for Shurf) at the Republican Club up there.

Huddleston and Hornback covering the local Republican political circuit, like the dew that covers dixie.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?