Sunday, February 05, 2006

 

Big Fish Speaking at Tennessee Lincoln Day Dinners

I just received an e-mail from the Wilson County Republican Party advertising their President's Day Dinner on March 3rd in Lebanon. With a theme aimed at addressing the immigration problem, the group is bringing in one of the chief proponents of immigration reform and potential GOP Presidential candidate, Congressman Tom Tancredo (R-CO). Phil Valentine is set to host. Anyone interested in tickets can purchase them here.

Tancredo isn't the only big-time GOPer headed to Tennessee for the upcoming barrage of dinners. Some of note include:

The line-up for the Lincoln Day Dinners looks great this year. I just wish that I could attend more of them. I managed to squeeze in 5 or 6 last year. I hope to come come close to that this year, but I'm not sure how the scheduling will work out.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?