Monday, January 30, 2006

 

2006 Senate Endorsement

Congratulations to Jeff Moder, who picked up an endorsement from Tennesseans for Immigration Control and Reform on the eve of the first 2006 Senate debate. Considering that none other than Grover Norquist predicted to a group of us bloggers this past summer that immigration would be one of the 3 biggest issues for future political campaigns, this is a nice feather in the cap of Mr. Moder.

Much debate has centered amongst people who have little to do regarding who the "spoiler" may be in this primary. No one has mentioned Moder, but in a crowded field, his percentage points could be the difference between winning and losing.

Comments:
Wouldn't put much faith in the endorsement of an 'email group' that's never even held a meeting. While the endorsement sounds good, I think I'd check out where it's coming from before I'd get too excited about it.
 
Roger That !

Especially from a 'Group' that is headed by a woman whose Home Address is in Georgia....and is living with her mother (somewhere south of Nashville) just to be able to claim 'residence' in Tennessee.

Kind of sounds like the majority of illegals that have taken root in Tennessee, as well.
 
Nice try, and defamatory, but I do not live with my mother, and my home address is not in Georgia. My husband and I have lived in and owned a home in my birthplace of Columbia, Tennessee, since 2002, when we moved back here from Georgia. We owned property in Tennessee before then. I am in the Columbia phone book, should you care to check that out.

Tennesseans for Immigration Control and Reform is a statewide network in existence since April 2001 and functions as a part of the national immigration-control network.

"Anonymous"? Not to me, baby. I know exactly who you are.

Donna Locke
Tennesseans for Immigration Control and Reform
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?