Wednesday, November 16, 2005

 

Tuesday - A Day of Celebration

It was my distinct pleasure yesterday to make the motion before the Tennessee Supreme Court for my colleague Jason Sams' admission to practice law before the courts of our honorable state. It really is an honor set aside for judges, senior partners, district attorneys, and attorneys of much greater notoriety than myself, but I made every effort to play the part yesterday. As you might recall, I was fortunate enough to have Ed Bryant deliver my motion in Tennessee earlier this year. My other bar motions have been executed by the clerks of that jurisdiction, which simply isn't as memorable.

I would also like to recognize Meryl Keegan and Ying Poon, two of my current co-workers who were sworn-in before the Court yesterday. Congratulations!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?