Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

A Tough Week

My apologies for disappearing over the past week, but work has been rough. On last Wednesday afternoon, my supervisor instructed all of the TennCare judges to work the entire Thanksgiving holiday. After doing so, most of us were relieved from our responsibilities, effective December 15th. This has certainly hurt some more than others, and I am thankful that I have been establishing my own law firm for over the past month (more on that later) so that I am not nearly as damaged as some of my colleagues. However, there are many aspects of the whole situation that must be divulged for the public good. As I currently have several requests under Tennessee's Public Records Law that are awaiting response from the Department of Human Services (which handles the TennCare appeals), I will have to wait a few weeks until a full recounting of the TennCare saga can begin. However, be assured that it will occur.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled program...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?