Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 

Movie Review Tonight!

I am looking forward to tonight's blogger preview of the new sci-fi movie, "Serenity." I know very little about the backstory of the movie, but I have been told that it is based on a short-lived television series that drew strong reviews but was cancelled rather quickly. Although my understanding is that some other bloggers are researching the story and such before viewing the movie, I have found (through my early days in journalism as a film critic) that knowing as much as the average moviegoer produces better reviews. Thus, I am staying relatively ignorant on "Serenity" until tonight's showing.

Thanks to the Instapundit for setting this up for us Knoxville-area bloggers. I will post my review as soon as the VOLConWife and I return from West Knoxville this evening.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?