Monday, August 15, 2005

 

Thoughts from an Old Man

Nothing going on in the posting arena today, folks, because I decided to savor the first day of old age. Yes, I turned 29 for the first time today. I wanted to take in my new year for experience's sake, as I plan on turning 29 several more times over the next few years.

Toby Keith has it right - "I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was."

Thanks to everyone for the feedback (both positive and negative) on my efforts at Justice Sunday II. It was a great chance to be reminded of the challenges of covering a high-profile media event, and I greatly enjoyed the opportunity.

Comments:
Congrats my friend on your new aged state. Here's to many more to come....
 
Happy Birthday, Rob! And 29 is fabulous!!! I'll be 49 my next birthday, which makes me old enough to be your (cool) mother, so you better be nice to me.

Honestly, it all just gets better with age...except the body wearing out...but as a person, it's great!

Congrats! I wish you many many more.
Sharon
 
Happy Birthday, Rob!
 
Happy Birthday, Rob!

29 was Great. I will be 39 this month. So live life to the fullest, every day
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?