Tuesday, May 03, 2005

 

Motorcycle helmet laws

The Tennessee General Assembly is currently considering a bill that would eliminate the helmet requirement for motorcycles in Tennessee. Glen at Nashville Truth supports the bill, as do several of my libertarian friends. I have yet to talk to my father about it to ascertain his views, as he owns a copy of an Indian and rides it regularly with several of his good buddies.

Of course, wearing a helmet that isn't strapped on can cause much harm - like causing you to miss the entire NFL season or have your employment contract voided.

Comments:
Is it wrong of me to do a Nelson Muntz like "Ha, ha!" when I hear that in the light of the comments Winslow made a few years ago when the Vols beat Miami?

On another note, welcome aboard the Rocky Top Brigade.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?