Monday, June 06, 2005


Alert for Knox County readers

The KnoxGOP will be hosting a Grand Opening of its new headquarters at 2606 Greenway Drive this evening from 5:30 - 8:00. There will be plenty of free food and entertainment at the event.

After a prior engagement at 6:00 P.M., I hope to swing by to at least catch the end of the festivities. Also, KnoxGOP has added VOLuntarilyConservative to its blogroll, which is much appreciated.

Did you get to go? FYI,in case you did not: Senator Tim Burchett was Bob Corker's tour guide. He wore a Corker sticker for the event.
Cindy -

I will post more on Wednesday, but I did show up for the last few minutes of the KnoxGOP event (about that time that hell was breaking loose with the storms). I didn't see Burchett, which is probably a good thing. I was wondering if I could remain civil with him, as I was pretty fired up at the time anyway.

More to come.


Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?