Wednesday, May 04, 2005

 

For my Fellow Knoxvillians...

South Knox Bubba has an excellent review of the proposal for World's Fair Park. He seems OK with the proposal overall, but I have the same worries as he does - too many vagaries, especially involving cost and the Amphitheater. My wife and I only this past weekend were down at the World's Fair Park (her first time there, possibly my first time since the World's Fair was actually in Knoxville) to attend the Taste of East Tennessee event. My wife remarked that it was a shame that so little occurred at WFP because it was a great area (although soggy at the time due to the rain). I agree. Something needs to be done. I just hope that it doesn't make rich guys richer and the city as a whole poorer.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?